J T

Thu, Sep 30, 2004, 8:25pm (EDT+6)
(Juergen=A0Hannappel) says:
On the other hand: Making a wooden plane without a plane (or rather a
whole set of them) is extremely difficult and will progress but slowly,
as the planes produced allow for better ones to be made.
My own handmade planes (
http://lisa2.physik.uni-bonn.de/~han...ten/index.html ) were
made with a set of wooden planes, a japanese saw, chisels and mallet.

Neat.

I think the bottom line is "making" a plane, doesn't matter how
well it works. Consider it a learning experience, then make another.

JOAT
We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for
intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for
integrity.
- Unknown