Michael Mcneil

"TheScullster" wrote in message

Was there a total of the spend so far? I would have thought that the roof
would have absorbed much of their available cash...

Good call - don't think they gave the final tally

They got the cheapest slates but the recent weather disasters in China
caused a major delay. I bet the other supplies were delayed too as they
were unable to speak the patoise.

How do those slate hooks work? Anyone gort any idea? They went on like
tiles but I can't imagine it was an ideal fix.

I'd love to know what they didn't snag about the stairs too but I am
being ungenerous there. I would come unstuck I know, making them.