Greg G.

Swingman said:

Greg G. wrote in message

The elderly just want things to return to the way they
used to be...

Its called "perspective".

So that is what make my joints ache in the morning... ;-)
I am currently in the awkward position of being younger thinking than
my peers, but my body is older than what my mind thinks it should do.

I have seriously considered Australia. Or maybe another planet. ;-)

I worked there for a time in the early sixties ... from what I've read
lately it is not the same freewheeling place it was then, which is not
surprising, but the memories are still wonderful!

I'm sorry to hear that life on other planets has become stolid. ;-)

But, seriously, I remember your tale of Brumby busting...
I guess it's like everywhere else, things change.

Like dinosaurs, we better get resigned to it.

Hey, speak for yourself. ;-)

Greg G.