Grandpa

Steve Wolfe wrote:

I second the motion. HF has these on sale from time to time at this
price,so if you happen to miss the sale, wait "til next time. I bought one, and
I think it is ideal for the home user. Two of my chain-sawing/woodturning
friends have borrowed it, and both ended up buying their own.

A dremel or other rotary tool can also do the job very nicely and quickly
in a pinch. : )

steve

Years ago I bought a 12v dremel look alike that hooks to my truck
battery. Its a Craftsmangasp that cost me $19. Still works like a
champ and sharpened my old Craftsman 12" for many years until it finally
died. Now if sharpenes my 18" Husky. Damned fine tool and Dremel bits
fit it perfectly. No files for this Grandpa!