Greg G

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:20:33 GMT, "ameijers"
wrote:

"D P" wrote in message
. com...
Hi

I have couple of sliding doors left over from a remodel and want to
hang them in the garage to hide a messy shelving unit. However I can't
find the metal bracket to hang the sliding doors on. The doors have
wheels at the top and bottom. The originall hung from a metal bracket
whose profile (side view) looked like this

(snip)

If you can live with 2 side-by side rails that make the same profile, any
metal shop that makes custom ductwork

Wow. Custom metalwork for re-used doors in a garage seems a little
extreme. I bought a sliding door kit for about $20 at a lumber yard
here (NYC) a few weeks ago. It comes with a top track, the rollers for
2 doors and a small guide "clip" for the floor. It was very easy to
install.

Greg Guarino