Woodcrafter

I would balk at the $115 average price for this item, but the sale
price of $89.99 plus free shipping and $25 off your order makes it
more palatable. A little additional work will result in a far nicer
tool - albeit a Chinese tool.

Happy Woodworking!

Greg G.

Unlucky....
I must have got my 34-184 from one of the better production runs. I have
had it for about a year now and it was fine out of the box. Everything
square, no rocking and good accurate results.
Perhaps they have changed something in the production process since then

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 50 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS
- Bessey K-Body Clamps
- Lumber Wizard Metal Detector