mark

Default Plumbers and the very end of my tether.....

The plumber who installed a boiler for one of my customers (finally
after months of waiting) still has not been to finish off the work and
sign the paperwork.

Tomorrow I am going to ring corgi to see if there is anything they can
do.
I suspect not as there isn't anything wrong with the work as is stands.
I have spoken to another plumber (corgi) who is willing to finish off
the work and sign off the benchmark form etc.

What I am worried about is that the form says 'installer'; except for a
few small bits of work the boiler is 'installed'. Will the new plumber
suffice as the 'installer'? Can he inspect the boiler and sign it off as
if he were the installer or will he have to dismantle everything to
ensure it has been done properly? He knows the original installer is
corgi registered and knows who he is and of his work.
Am I doing anything wrong and could the original plumber report me for
anything?

Worry worry
(Although I cant wit to tell the old plumber that I'll be deducting the
new guys fee from his final bill :- )
--
mark