Colbyt

"D P" wrote in message
om...
Hi

I have couple of sliding doors left over from a remodel and want to
hang them in the garage to hide a messy shelving unit. However I can't
find the metal bracket to hang the sliding doors on. The doors have
wheels at the top and bottom. The originall hung from a metal bracket
whose profile (side view) looked like this

-------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| / \ |
| / \ |
|/ \|

The wheels of the sliding door rested in the V and took all the
weight. I need 20 ft of this. Home Dumpo doesn't have it - they have a
entire kit for hanging doors which looked flimsy.

Any ideas what kind of store would carry this ? I stay in bay area, CA
and would prefer local.

Regards
Debjyoti

Your lucky day. My new Blaine window catalog came today. I think the
closet door by-pass track may do the job for you. Check at Lowes or HD
first and look where the door and window hardware is stored or call Blaine
at 1-800-678-1919 to get a catalog. Blaine does have the replacement track
for the rollers at the bottom of glass doors. Lowes may not have that.

Colbyt