jo4hn

Tim Douglass wrote:
[snip]

So your vote is for confusion and duplication? If this was for
anything other than just a rec.woodworking duplicate your point would
be valid - but it is to create an *identical* newsgroup! No
difference. That benefits nobody. It is a bad idea and needs to be
rejected on that basis. If there is someone who wants to create a
valid and reasonable proposal (such as the original moderated proposal
only with a better moderation team) then *that* would be properly
handled the way you describe. Saying "let them do something wrong, bad
and injurious in a small way to our online world just to get them out
of our hair" is an irresponsible attitude.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

I agree whole heartedly. Don't cast a "what the heck" vote.
mahalo,
jo4hn