Joe Gorman

possible duplicate, halfheimers kicking in:-)

patrick mitchel wrote:

Bob wrote in message
hlink.net...

I'd like to buy a quality hand powered grinder that will handle a 5" or 6"
grinding wheel at least 1" wide. I have been unable to find a source for
new product anywhere. Yes, I know you kind find several on ebay. They are
all antiques and in various, unpredictable condition with no idea what you
are getting. I want a user tool, not a collector's item.

If you know of anyone that sells a hand powered grinder, please point me!

Lehmans has one- 50 dollars US- but they show it as backordered. Listed
under handtools .The last new one I bought was 9 dollars bout 10 yrs back
from a surplus hardware store in Socal- calaero...

http://lehmans.com/shopping/product/...3961&itemType=
PRODUCT&iMainCat=677&iSubCat=836&iProductID=3961
http://www.prairietool.com/
You'll have to download the catalog but they've got wet and dry hand
grinders. Joe