Ric

"Owain" wrote in message
"Huge" wrote
| I've stopped watching it. All the programs are the same; that
| gloomy presenter

Who decided he was going to speak French in this episode ... wonder where
the programme will visit next, China perhaps.

| moaning on about what a disaster it's going to be followed by
| "Oh, Look! It's finished and it's really good"

But in this case it *wasn't* finished and it *was* really good.

Unlike La Beeny in the hour before (the twins do a barn conversion for
mummy's pension), who criticised the project throughout but when it was
finished said it was fantastic, despite (a) it really wasn't (b) they
completely missed their market and couldn't find anybody to rent it, (c)
made hardly any profit.

Oh, but she always does that! She also gets very touchy when they refuse to
do things her way. She is very often right though in the respect that the
people doing the job often get too personal and forget that they are doing
it for profit.