Tim Douglass

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:22:20 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article .ca,
wrote:
The CFV should appear in the following groups:

news.announce.newgroups
news.groups
free.uk.woodworking
rec.crafts.woodturning
rec.woodworking

but I don't see it here on the wreck yet.

If you're using my TrollFilter, or Robert Bonomi's filters, you won't ever see
it on the Wreck because it's been crossposted to five groups. Our filters
remove such crossposts.

I also don't see it, but I suspect that it is getting filtered because
I have Agent configured to skip crossposts. That means that if the
message has been retrieved in one group it will be skipped in any
subsequent groups it appears in. In this case I see it in news.groups,
but, because rec.woodworking is later in the subscribed groups list,
it is skipped here.

Either way I saw it and am casting my "no" vote.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com