Greg G.

Andy Dingley said:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:41:56 GMT, mac davis
wrote:

I do web pages for a living.. I'm not going to try writing my own
software to avoid buying FrontPage,

Front Page is an asset though, not a consumable.

No, hang on....

If you do web pages for a living, what the hell do you want with
RuntPage anyway ?

That what *I* was wondering as well. Even though it has improved
somewhat since version 3.0, I despise FP. But it does integrate with
most of Bill's other consumables, ASP being one of the more common
things I have to deal with. Hmmm... well, it integrates as well as
Windows can integrate with anything - including itself. And it still
doesn't play well with browsers other than IE.

Heck, I still use Macromedia DW or code by hand.

And Access2000... Oh My God, What a mess... 50 different programmers
all stuffing modules of code into one DB program - 10 methods to
accomplish the same thing, and horrific bugs if you get a reference
listed in the wrong order. DAO and ActiveX conflicts come to mind...

I'm getting a headache just thinking about it...

Greg G.