Anna Kettle

Well it's not an entirely unjustified pigeonhole.

O well thats a relief I'm not going completely bonkers yet

ultimately networking, which is really what I've done in different
forms for the last 20 years.

You have my great admiration! Back in the bad old days I used to do
networking too, mostly Netware 3 & 4, but my new career suits me much
better

Increasingly, hotels have high speed internet connections which means
that in effect I can do pretty much exactly the same work and have the
same business facilities regardless of where I am.

I suppose that means you can spend your evenings posting newsgroup
messages and suchlike which is an improvement of ways to spend the
evening. Evenings in hotels used to drive me barmy with a choice of
the bar and the TV. I even took up knitting

Where are you today?

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642