Anna Kettle

Mind you, I find Grand Designs one of the more interesting programmes. Not
boring really.

I agree but even Grand Designs miss out on doing programmes on some of
the most interesting houses - I know someone who suggested their house
development be featured and was turned down by Grand Designs because
their development timescale was too long. And it is a very grand
design

So the only houses that get featured belong to people who one way or
another can throw lots of money at a project over 18 months to get it
finished. And fast is rarely best in my book

Anna
10 months into a 10 year project

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642