Mike Mitchell

Default Huf Haus on last night's Grand Designs

On 30 Jan 2004 20:01:39 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Mike Mitchell writes:
On 29 Jan 2004 14:16:37 GMT,
(Huge) wrote:

John Rumm writes:
Mike Mitchell wrote:

What an amazing house! Since I once lived in Germany (for many years)

I kind of felt it would be a bit like living in a museam - lots of
"show" but not quite "home". Still they looked prety pleased with it -
and the nice plot of land they had made all the difference to it as well.

The nice plot of land made all the difference. You wouldn't want to live in a
house like that where passersby could look in.

Why on earth not?!!!!

Because I don't.

Ah, but you said "You wouldn't want to...etc". If you had meant
yourself, why not phrase the response correctly?

MM