Kevin Craig

In article .ca, Dave
Balderstone wrote:

I've submitted my ballot...

Unless the CFV also calls for eliminating rec.woodworking, I'm not too
worried about it.

In my article list, the CFV for rec.woodworking.all-ages appeared just
before your post, so there must be a bit of lag if you hadn't seen it
before posting.

In any case, I'm very amused by the idea that the proponents hope to
create a "family safe environment" in an unmoderated NG. "Unmoderated"
= "anyone can say whatever they wish".

Perhaps they just need to adopt my news reading methods for the wReck:
I "mark read" about 80%+ of the posts, because either they're OT by
subject line, or outside my areas of interest, or there have been more
than 10 replies, which means it's probably devolved into a "meaningless
brown cloud of poot", to quote Frank Zappa.

Kevin