John Rumm

Default IMM fodder

IMM wrote:

The unions had nothing to do with the decline of British industry.

Can we borrow those rose tinted specs of yours when you are finished
with them....?

(oh no, on second thoughts you probably need them to protect you from
the glare coming out of Phoney Blairs rear end).

We are talking about those same unions that had brought about the demise
of two governments aren't we?

The ones responsible for the winter of discontent? The ones (aided and
abetted by weak government) that pushed inflation to unsustainable levels?

Thatcher legislated them to neutrality and we went even further downhill. So it
wasn't unions.

So you are saying that compared to the 70's we have slipped even further
downhill? That's odd - I seem to recall from another posting of yours
that "the economy is stronger than any time in living memory".

What were the figures they showed in the documentary on the miners
strike the other day:

Number of UK man days lost to industrial action in the year before the
miners strike: 27,000,000

Number of UK man days lost to industrial action last year 1,300,000

snip misinformed drivel

You could save that for your reply.

--
Cheers,