xrongor

i cant see it from where i am at. i am afraid you are going to have to look
yourself...

the date 'should' be on it somewhere.... if you cant find one, they
probably cant either so just write 1988 in black sharpie on the back. i
doubt their intention is to play 'date police' on your fridge.

randy

"Nightstar" wrote in message
. com...
Hi,

I "inherited" the refrigerator in my condo and have no idea how old it is.
I would like to take advantage of a rebate offer from the power company
and purchase a new fridge. One of their requirements is that the old unit
must have been manufactured prior to 1990.

Is there a way to figure out the manufact. date from the serial number or
another number on the metal plate inside the fridge?

Thanks!