J T

Wed, Sep 29, 2004, 11:29am (EDT+5)
(Andy=A0Dingley) screams out:
What an ugly misbegotten piece of crap !
Have these people never seen a _real_ wooden block plane, or infilled
chariot plane ?

Ya off you yer meds again Andy? You don't need to make one if you
don't want to, ya know. Looks kinds purty to me, and I figure it'd
probably work. At the least, it'd be a good learning experience - then
it could be put on eBay - make a nice display piece, if nothing else.

JOAT
We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for
intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for
integrity.
- Unknown