Mike S.

Charlie, thanks for the link, lots of good info there. I finally got the
table ends done and after a little sanding they'll be ready for some glue.
Took quite a bit of chiseling and some shimming. I figure after I get these
tables done I'll start to have developed the proper technique and a system
to save myself the grief.
It sure looks a lot easier when Norm does them.

--
Mike S.

http://members.tripod.com/n0yii/woodworking.htm
this should give you some things to think consider. doesn't
go into how to cut them - there are just too many ways to
do it. But it does start with the importance of starting with
properly prepared stock, reference faces and edges and
layout tools and methods. Not a complete set of instructions
but should be useful.

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MTPrimer0.html

charlie b