Swingman

"gandalf" wrote in message

I lived in South Africa for many years and have flown/driven over most of
the region and surrounding countries. Miles and miles of nothing but miles
and miles. England however is a little different.

I visited England for the first time in 30 years this past June and was
struck by how populated the countryside has become compared to when I lived
there in the 60's and 70's. It was really noticeable when flying over.

A portent of things to come in the less populated areas of the world today.
It's happening here in Texas to a startling degree also.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04