Andy Hall

On 29 Sep 2004 16:11:19 -0700, (Confused) wrote:

I would like to source some tiles that have the appearence of brick. I
need about 4.5 sq m. An indication of price would also be helpful,
searched the web but without luck. Thanks in advance

I bought some of those a long while ago for a fireplace project which
never happened (at least not using them).

The problem was that when set out as they would appear, the size and
texture was wrong - too small, too smooth and looking too much the
same.

I slung them out in the end a few months ago.

One idea I might have tried, if I wanted to have something that looks
like real bricks on the face but without the depth, would be to cut
some real bricks on a diamond tile saw. It could be worth a try, but
could be long winded.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl