Marc Bouchard

Thanks... I brought it in to the repair shop for an estimate... I'll post
back the diagnostics to see what you guys think

Marc

"Tom MacIntyre" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:06:55 -0400, "Marc Bouchard"
wrote:

Hi everybody,

my tv fades to black (and back to the image then black forever)... Anyone
has seen this? Anyone with a service manual for this model? Doing a search
on the net only comes up with remotes for sale...

Thanks!

Marc

Fade to black is almost always a heater problem, bad solder. Don't go
inside if you don't know what to look for. It isn't rocket science,
but it requires a particular skillset and knowledgebase.

Tom