Doug Miller

In article , (Nate Perkins) wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in message
om...
In article ,

(Nate Perkins) wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in message
Sorry, but that isn't true. 98th percentile qualifies one for membership

in
Mensa, and the minimum SAT to qualify for Mensa at that time was 1250, i.e

that was the 98th percentile. 1400 would have been at the

99-point-something
percentile.

Ol Dubya hanging out playing puzzle games with the Mensa guys -- that's a

good
one!

Well, his scores, as reported in earlier posts in this thread, would seem to
qualify him. I'm not sure what you find so amusing. What were *your* scores?

Heh, none of your business.

Imagine my surprise...

--
Regards,