Pete C

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:27:27 +0100, "David Williams"
wrote:

Could be- there is a 'stabaliser valve' in the unit. When it was first
installed a relay jammed on the main board and blew almost everything that
could blow. The Triton engineer replaced the circuit board, the heater can
and the thermal cut-out... it all worked and I immediatley noticed the low
flow but he made nothing of it and I was so pleased to have it working that
I didnt push it further. It was only when I used it the first time I
realised just how low the flow was...

I will call them again but I hoped to do some diagnosis myself as I can see
it will be a huge uphill struggle to get them to fix/replace it when it is
apparently 'working'

Hi,

Try measuring the voltage at the shower when it's switched from half
to full power, there should be a small drop as the second element is
switched in. The drop should be roughly equal to that between the
shower being switched from off to half power.

cheers,
Pete.