Pete C

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:27:00 GMT, dave wrote:

Well as I am in no way qualified to discuss the chemistry or epidemiology of
this matter I defer to your superior knowledge. All was was after is a red/green
on whether this stuff was ok for them to use. (Often an impossible question to
answer of course). I guess the EC powers that be would say that your view is
also "not a particularly accurate" for some reason or other? Anyway these
neighbours also mix it with lashing of used engine oil! Several other people
have complained of sore throats which they feel is due to breathing in this
stinking smell (we live in a close). Perhaps it really isn't stinking.

Hi,

Have you talked to them about it? Maybe if you looked into some
alternatives, and mentioned to them in the nicest possible way that
the odour was unpleasant and suggested the alternatives to them, they
might stop using it.

cheers,
Pete.