Jerry G.

I would think putting a wire to join the bridges where there are breaks
in the traces, is a stronger way of doing this. Just simply bridging a
break with a bit of solder, and having no re-enforcement would not be as
strong. The finer a trace, the more fragile it will be, especialy if the
board has been cracked from damage.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

When I repair a set with a crack in the PCB, I usually
run a wire/s to "bridge" broken "traces" that are very fine.
Do you know a technique to solder bridge fine printed
conductors?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.