Mike Patterson

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:29:26 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:05:47 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

http://popularmechanics.com/home_imp...ne/index.phtml

What an ugly misbegotten piece of crap !

Have these people never seen a _real_ wooden block plane, or infilled
chariot plane ?

Ah, but grasshopper, sometimes the journey is more important than the
destination.

I've seen _real_ tables and other furniture, but I still make my own.
Sometimes my wife even allows me to not burn them, now that I've made
a few.

Why do you make anything in your shop (assuming that you do) when
you've seen _real_ versions of the same thing?

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin