U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:20:05 -0500, Unisaw A100
wrote:
Hank Gillette wrote:
Has anyone made their own slatwall? It looks like it should be
relatively easy to do with the right router bit, and then you get
plywood slatwall for about the same price as the MDF stuff.

Yahbut, the machines to make slatwall weigh somewhere in the
"ton" range (give or take a few) compared to your router
that you can pick up one handed. Believe me on this one,
it's kinda like making your own gravel if you know what I
mean.

I know Exactly what you mean. Though my wife thought of the job as
"repairing the front stoop" my impression was, "The *deleted* who built
this *deleted* ran untreated wood down to the dirt. I oughta dig a
hole, pour a slab and THEN rebuild this *deleted*"

However "Dig a hole" rapidly became "Turn slate into gravel and thank
God that it's slate and not granite."