Paul

Default Central Heating not starting

Hello Andy, thanks for the hints and info.

I have to admit that the service I've had from BG has been generally
quite good, mind you you only know how good the service contract is
when you need to call them out, on the occasions that I've had to call
I've not had to wait longer than 24hours, but I take your point!

I will be looking at other avenues as well as BG to replace the
existing boiler, I could order one online from B&Q if I wanted and
then get someone to fit it...we shall see what happens, thanks again.