Nick Lane

Default Wiring in a programmer/roomstat to a combi boiler

Hi
I am on the home straight to installing a complete ch system in my house.
The combi is a worcester bosch 28i and I have a Horstmann centaurstat 1 to
site in the lounge. Problem is although I found the ch a doddle to install
wiring is not my strong point. The Centaurstat has four connections 1) Live
(line) 2) Load (heat) 3)load (cool) and 40 Neutral (parking). The combi has
two sets of three connectors one for the room stat and one for the
programmer. The 3 for the roomstat are 1) RN (neutral) 2) RI (switched live)
3) RL (live) and the 3 for the programmer are 1) CN (neutral) 2) CI
(switched live) 3)CL (live). So it appears that i will have 6 wires coming
from the combi to wire to 4 terminals on the centaurstat so it seems that
some trminals on the cetaurstat are shared. If anyone knows how to wire this
I would be very grateful for the info.
Regards
Nick