Andy Hall

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:03:34 +0100, "David Williams"
wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. As I mentioned above, the water pressure to
the unit is fine... on the 'cold' setting (i.e. basically just run through
from mains) it pumps around 8.5-9 l/min.

Perhaps the water valve is faulty or something?

You need to look at the consumption and whether it is simply that the
water flow is low and therefore the thermostat is turning the element
on and off. It may be that it has some kind of electronic controller
that reduces the power rather than turning it on and off, I suppose.

Try looking at the meter and timing an amount of consumption.
Also look and see if the meter stops and starts.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl