Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
Jerry. wrote:
It's Blair's attitude more than the issue, he is failing into the trap
Thatcher feel into, the 'I'm right - don't question / my / judgment'
attitude, and I can see the Blair suffering same fate in the end.

It's a trap most 'leaders' fall into regardless. That's why countries like
the US have a limit on the number of terms a president can serve. Happens
regularly with 'captains of industry' too.

And that is why I have believed for a long time that there should be a
similar limit to the number of term a Prime Minister can hold office (not
the party, I hasten to add...!).