Johnboy

I usually open a paint program and prepare a half or full page of
the solid color that is causing problems. Save the page and then
print it. The printer will try to print the page and usually clears
the
problem. This works for me but you might want to wait for more
suggestions. Another thing that works is to place a wet folded towel
around the head and ink, then swing the assembly quite hard downwards.
This forces ink down to the inkjets. Do not use a dry towel on the
head,
all this does is siphon the ink from the head and let air in.

"Paul Helpfull" wrote in message
well it more the heads appear clogged, no amount of software
will do it. i have had the headss out of the printer and returned
them and they do seem better any tips peeps you can offer?
actually i have 2 a c82 and a c60 the latter heads are easier to
get out
clogged mainly due to being stood for along period