Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

But no weapons, never mind if they could have used within 45
minutes...

He did find... WMD-related activities,

Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture"

As I said..."Stop tabloiding. Look at the "big picture""

snip babble

That is your problem, I am looking at the bigger picture,

You are not. You can't see common sense and keep spouting 45 minutes
********. Are really that brainwashed a Tory? Snap out of it mate. The
party is not for you, or any other sane mortal.

I'm apolitical mate, put that in your pipe and choke on it ! :~)
As for the 45 minutes issues, that is what all this is about, it IS the
bigger picture. The real point is, Blair and his cronies don't want it
discussed, hence the attack on the BBC (the daily complaints sent to the BBC
by Cambell when he was employed at No.10) and why they are resisting an
enquiry into the Intel' gathering that let to what seems to be wrong
conclusions (and if they can get Iraq wrong how many other matters are they
getting wrong, that is the really worrying thing, at this time of high
terrorist alert).