Todd Fatheree

"mp" wrote in message
Has anyone made their own slatwall? It looks like it should be
relatively easy to do with the right router bit, and then you get
plywood slatwall for about the same price as the MDF stuff.

Don't forget to factor in the cost of the router bit and sharpening. MDF

is
hard on bits and so is the slotwall cut.

I have an anti-gloat on this. Back before my wife undertook her current
position in child development, she worked as a construction manager for a
very large construction company. During a rehab of a high-end Chicago
department store, she let them throw tons of slatwall right into the
dumpster. I would have liked to have given it a try.

todd