Todd Fatheree

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
I don't know. But I bet it was pretty high.

Uh huh. Which do you think is more likely?

a) they're sooooo high that Kerry feels it will embarass the President

if
they were released, so he's holding them back out of consideration for

the
President.
b) they're around or lower than the President's and there is no way in

hell
he'll release them and suffer by comparison

Yeah, right. They were so low Yale accepted him without legacy status as
Bush had.

The fact is, he hasn't released the scores, so until he does, we won't know
for sure. But I know politicians. If Kerry got a 1400, that would be seen
as an advantage over Bush. If there's an advantage that could be had by
releasing them, you can bet that the test score would be miraculously
uncovered by CBS News.

todd