Dan White

"hex" wrote in message
om...
"Dan White" wrote in message

et...

Looks like you've done your brethren one better then! Now he might be
smarter than an idiot, but it's OK if he is because now he's evil.

dwhite

Hey, you're the one saying he's an evil-dooooer .... I never said
evil. I said power hungry, abusive and intending to carry out
historically unforgivable acts.

"historically unforgivable acts?" ...sounds kind of evil to me. Anyhoo, I
think the country is and will be better off due to the Bush admin whether
you like it or not!

Furthermore, I wrote as a member
of the wrecker community at large, not necessarily a liberal. I'm
very fiscally conservative in fact. It really burns me to see the GOP
wagging their "tax and spend" pointer finger at the democrats when
they commit an even more aggregious sin: "borrow and spend".
Hypocrits don't walk the walk of smaller government and lower taxes.
I could see borrowing in the case of Reagan trying to bankrupt the
USSR by spending on mil. I can't see it today. If any single person
ran the books the way Washington does they would be either in jail or
else swimming with the fishes.

Agreed 100%.

dwhite