hex

"Dan White" wrote in message et...
"hex" wrote in message
om...

How predictable are you guys? The liberal line is always that the
republican president is an idiot. Ford was a clumsy idiot, Reagan was a
sleepy old fool, Bush 1 didn't even know the price of milk and was out

of
touch, Bush 2 is an idiot. On the other hand, Jimmy Carter was a

genius,
Bill Clinton the first black president and the best thing since sliced
bread, Al Gore the best VP in history, John Kerry oh so sophisticated.

dwhite

Not all of us. I don't think dub is necesarily an idiot. I think
he's smarter than that; smart enough to woo people into thinking he's
dumb. I think the reality is that he's just in the game to gain and
abuse power. Much worse than being an honest idiot in my book. If he
weren't planning on doing things for which he *knows* history will
never forgive why sign Presidential Order 13233? Was he worried that
things he did on record in his father's white house will come out?
The excuse of protecting information sources (read business leaders)
in order to gain their honest opinions is feeble.

Looks like you've done your brethren one better then! Now he might be
smarter than an idiot, but it's OK if he is because now he's evil.

dwhite

Hey, you're the one saying he's an evil-dooooer .... I never said
evil. I said power hungry, abusive and intending to carry out
historically unforgivable acts. Furthermore, I wrote as a member
of the wrecker community at large, not necessarily a liberal. I'm
very fiscally conservative in fact. It really burns me to see the GOP
wagging their "tax and spend" pointer finger at the democrats when
they commit an even more aggregious sin: "borrow and spend".
Hypocrits don't walk the walk of smaller government and lower taxes.
I could see borrowing in the case of Reagan trying to bankrupt the
USSR by spending on mil. I can't see it today. If any single person
ran the books the way Washington does they would be either in jail or
else swimming with the fishes. Although no GOP talking head would
ever use the phrase "trickle down economics" because it's passe, it is
in fact the Bush economic policy. Additionally, Bush's advisors are
way out of touch. I heard one of them pointing out that Kerry's tax
plan to cut the cuts for the 200k club is in accurate and it will
really affect "taxpayers making as little as $147,000 per year" --- I
guess they are looking to pick up the votes of those liberals making
between 147 and 200k that thought they would skate by --- probably
picked up the votes of all three of those voters. Ok, that was tongue
in cheek -- there are probably six. Most other folks below $147k are
unwilling to empathasize.

It's just another election with nobody to vote *FOR* 'cept in a few
local races.

hex
-30-