Todd Fatheree

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
On the other hand, Simonton didn't see much evidence that Bush tries

hard
use the brains he's got. "He has very little intellectual energy or
curiosity, relatively few interests, and a dearth of bona fide

aesthetic
or
cultural tastes." Simonton speculated that this could suggest a low

level
of
"openness to experience."

Thus, the subsequent statements by Simonton fall into the category of

pure
opinion. It is Simonton's OPINION that Bush has little intellectual

energy
or curiositiy. It is his OPINION that Bush doesn't use the brains he's
got.

What kind of opinion? Oh, yeah, "educated opinion of a professional in

the
field."

That beats *your* opinion, I bet. If not, please link your vita.

I know you're not responding to my post, but the point is that we don't have
to have an "opinion" about the SAT scores. They are what they are and they
put the President somewhere between the 80th and 90th percentiles of all SAT
takers. Simonton is using who knows what to come to some pretty strong
conclusions based on the fact that I'll bet he's never been within 1000
yards of the President.

I still haven't seen you admit that the President is a reasonably
intelligent man with whom you just disagree. Or is it so important to you
that he's not that you'll just ignore the backup info you asked for?

todd