David Hall

With all of the hurricanes that have come roaring through the southeast I
was wondering if anyone on here has been damaged? I certainly hope not.
Has anyone had their to-do list altered as a result?

SNIP

Yeah, I lost my boat (which I had just purchased 3 weeks before) when it broke
from the marina dock on the Allegheny River and ended up 80 miles (and 4 locks
& dams) down the Ohio due to the floods from Ivan. Also got to rip out the
basement gameroom carpet (due to flooding) and will be deciding how to replace
it. All in all, though I got off VERY light compared to lots of folks around
here who lost their homes and businesses to the floods.

Dave Hall