Swingman

"rllipham" wrote in message

prepared. The downside. I have been taking care of the mess for 7
weeks and no time for woodworking. I was going to replace the kitchen
cabinets during the layoff.

Oh well

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. We lost our *home* (man,
those four little letters carry one hell of a connotation when it's gone!),
and most of the "stuff" in it, in Allison in 01, so I can appreciate
somewhat how you feel. Things will never be the same, but in many way's
they're better, and the big thing was that no one in our family was hurt.

My hat's off to you for your attitude ... hang in there. Its a tough thing
to deal with, but with family pulling together, the sun will still be
shining on the other side.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04