Larry Jaques

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:14:45 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
Provide a link (to a legit source) confirming that was Bush's score.

I find it hard to believe.

Is UP a legit source? Just to depress you some more, according to the
story, because of score inflation, his score would equate to a 1280

today,
which is the 88th percentile today.

Who misquoted that? I missed the original post. It actually read
"Bush's score is the equivalent of a 1280 under today's dumbed-down
scoring system.", the key concept ("last 3 words" to those of you
in Rio Linda) omitted.

"In contrast, the Morning News recounted, "On the 'officer quality section,'
designed to measure intangible traits such as leadership, Mr. Bush scored
better than 95 percent of those taking the test."

I find that VERY hard to believe from what I've seen of the man.
I see no more leadership in him than I do in myself, and I'm a
self-admitted hermit, fer chrissake.

Re-electing Bush would be akin to a self-inflicted wound.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com