Swingman

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

"Swingman"

The question should never have been presented, and continued, as one of
"intelligence", but of "ignorance" instead.

Must be something in the sawdust, because not many here, even those

rabidly
pro-Bush, seem to be able to grasp that simple fact, or differentiate
between the two.

I believe most here were responding to the debate over his intelligence
because that's what was presented.

Yep, you got that right, Festus ... it seems that is _exactly_ what I was
taking issue with, huh?.

Whether you feel it was a misguided
argument is irrelevent.

And to prove my point, your "irrelevent" above simply shows your ignorance,
not your intelligence.

What's _is_ relevant is that only the ignorant would opine that the
difference between "intelligence" and "ignorance" is irrelevant.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04