Al Reid

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message ...
"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
"And you think he has the intelligence appropriate for the most powerful
position in the world? Number 1 out of 6 billion people."
Are you saying that the minimum intelligence of the presidency is the
smartest person on the face of the earth? If not, then what the hell

does
this mean?

It means that the President of the United States is the most powerful man

in
the world. Of all 6 billion people, he is the most powerful.

Jeff Harper
Tampa, FL

Well, your earlier statement wasn't clear in that regard. So, knowing that
his SAT scores would be in the 88th percentile today, according to a UP
story (http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=...4-074349-3947r), I'd say
he has appropriate intelligence. I know...you want a minimum of 90%.

todd

BTW, speaking of SAT scores, what was Kerry's score? As far as I can tell, he won't release it.

Is he hiding something? Perhaps the same reason that he won't sign form 180 to release the rest of his military records.