Larry Jaques

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:48:46 -0400, "Jeff Harper"
calmly ranted:

Uh huh. And you think he has the intelligence appropriate for the most
powerful position in the world? Number 1 out of 6 billion people.

Do you really?

Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT. Now, I didn't take the SAT at all (the ACT
was all the was required for my BigTen school), but after a quick look at
collegeboard.com puts 1200 in the 78th percentile of all scores. In
addition, the SAT is a self-selected test, meaning that it's taken mostly

by
people on their way to college (i.e. the population is already skewed to
more intelligent people to begin with). Meaning that on the basis of his
SAT score, Bush is probably in the, oh, 80-85th percentile of

intelligence.

Provide a link (to a legit source) confirming that was Bush's score.

I find it hard to believe.

And show me where 6 extra points out of 1200 = 7 percentile.
6/1200 = 0.005 x 0.78 = 0.0039 + 0.78 = ~78.4 percentile
(I know, invalid numbers/unknown qty in sample, but still...)

--
The State always moves slowly and grudgingly towards any purpose that
accrues to society's advantage, but moves rapidly and with alacrity