Andy Hall

Default Huf Haus on last night's Grand Designs

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:26:20 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:53:38 -0000, Colin Wilson
wrote:

Elsewhere (uk.legal I think) it was revealed that the pass mark for one
particular subject was about 12% IIRC, and about 40% got you an A

I understand the pass mark for C&G2381 (16th edition wiring regs) is
40%, and that everyone passes. If you think about it you'd get 25%
just by ticking "A" for each of the 60 questions, so assuming there's
20 easy questions which you can get right without thinking you would
be on 33% - just tick the A's for the remaining 40 questions and you
are in.

Kinda worrying though that we've got sparkies wandering around the
country with 60% lack of knowledge

No, don't worry about it. As long as they are card carrying NICEIC
members there won't be a problem.
..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl