Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jerry.
writes

snip

As I type this, it would appear (according to reports) that even Pres'

Bush
is now doubting the Intel' and if there are any / actual / WMD's.

I think that the word you were looking for is "electioneering"

Quite possibly, but Bush could also be seeing the writing on the wall (you
can't just ignore people like Mr Kay and what he is in effect saying) and
has know decided to try and regain / some / control over the 'spin' machine.
Something our own Mr Blair should seriously consider, as other have said
(like Mr Cook MP), he just needs to accept that he and his government might
have been wrong but they believed what they said was true at the time (even
if it wasn't IYSWIM) - most people would have accepted it, I have my doubts
now though...

It's Blair's attitude more than the issue, he is failing into the trap
Thatcher feel into, the 'I'm right - don't question / my / judgment'
attitude, and I can see the Blair suffering same fate in the end.