tweaked

willshak wrote in
:

ississauga wrote:

I have started installing 3/4 inch hardwood on a large scale for
customers, I can't get the exact transition strips from the flooring

They make a lot of different transition pieces for hardwood flooring.
Even the laminate flooring companies make transition pieces. Have you
investigated these sources?

Reading this thread, it scares me this guy is installing a large hardwood
floor for a customer and doesn't know how to make a reducer.

No, you don't need a degree in trigonometry, or a radial arm saw. Sisnce
you don't have enough knowledge to know that you can buy a 3/4" clamshell
reducer for about $4 that can be notched or ripped 1/4", do you even own a
table saw? Unbeleivable.....